The Asylum Map
Have you ever played the horror game called Outlast? Whatever season it is, it still gives you the feel of being chased but you can’t really fight them back right? That’s what actually called challenging. This game is taken place in the Asylum. The reason that I mentioned about that game because the map that you are going to be enjoying with is pretty much the same like that game called The Asylum Map.
The Asylum Map is an amazing map made creatively by the genius developer named SunFury. First of all, the prologue and the background story of this map is pretty much the same like outlast. If I’m not mistaken, this map is inspired by the popular horror game called Outlast. As you are driving back home after enjoying your exciting evening party at your friend’s house traveling down a road. You seemed to be drunk and blurred, and there is suddenly a lightning strikes and result in you crashing with the trees and passing out. That is where everything starts. You will find out in the game though, I don’t really want to spoil much, but this horror map is by far the best out there. There is a lot of jump scares as well, be prepared! Every single step you take means piece of your life risked. Not only the command blocks that work pretty well when you enter the area that has already been commanded or even the design and the story line created are absolutely stunning.
If you are looking for a really good horror map, I would like to recommend you guys checking out this The Asylum Map. You are not going to be disappointed. Everything is very well done. The details, the story lines, the plot twists are wonderfully made.
The Asylum Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- The prologue and the story line is absolutely stunning
- This map is actually an adventure map based on horror, Halloween stuff
The Asylum Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- This map will eventually remind you of the horror game based on the Asylum as well called Outlast, correct me if I’m wrong
- Truly amazing in term of providing the feel and atmosphere which really enhance the quality of the game play and aspect of the horror theme
- You can’t actually fight the mobs back because they are usually be invincible
- It might be too scary and a bit difficult for you to survive in this cruel world
How to install The Asylum Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download The Asylum Map from the link download provided below
- Select and download the only version that is the same with yours
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find saves folder and head into it
- Simply copy and paste the downloaded new map into the saves folder
- All done, select the new map in-game and have fun!