A pretty simple mod that is actually quite special that will allow players to accomplish a new feature based on spell-casting just like the title suggests. Will the spell be based on the elements or not, let’s just check it out! Actually, the features added by this The Basic Elements Mod are not really possible when it comes to originality or Vanilla Minecraft. However, it’s been designed for those who’ve been looking for this kind of stuff which will work perfectly fine with everyone.
The Basic Elements Mod is a mod that will change some of the aspects of the game with a new content with the bring-in of spell-casting features. Basically, this mod revolves the use of the four basic elements which are fire, water, earth and air. To make it easier, you are just able to manipulate the mentioned elements into some sources of power to cast magical spell based on the elements with quite fair damage output.
Even though it seems like the gameplay experience will be enhanced, but that’s not the point as long as it make the game more enjoyable, that’s fine. It’s not like you can use only 1 spell per element as this mod gives you the insane variety of spells available. Totally, there are 7 different spell orbs added. The first 4 are based on the 4 elements and the rest are special ones including Nether orb, the Creative orb, and the Invisible orb. These orbs are what you need in order to access and create a lot of powerful and creative spells.
The Basic Elements Mod Main Features
- There are totally 7 different spell orbs added in, 4 are based on the basic elements and the rest are the special ones as mentioned above
- These orbs are pretty easy to craft and they can be used to help you access and create different kinds of spells then cast just like a magician
The Basic Elements Mod Pros and Cons
- The recipes provided are fairly straightforward and don’t require you that much of expensive or rare materials, which makes the early stage of the game become possible to get your hands on these orbs
- Even if some of the features by these orbs are what we can actually do without the mod installed, but hey it will totally enhance and improve the quality and the aspect of gameplay experience
- Some of the spells seem to be already existed without the mod installed
- Minecraft Forge is needed to make the mod operates
- This mod only works with Minecraft 1.8 and above
How to install The Basic Elements Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version
- Download The Basic Elements Mod with the most compatible version as well
- Have Minecraft Forge installed first without doing anything with the main mod
- Go into %appdata% folder
- Open .minecraft folder
- Open mods folder
- Drop the downloaded file here inside the mods folder
- All done and have fun