The Clay Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
The Clay Mod
Hi, all Minecrafters! This time I bring you a very cool mod which called The Clay Mod. This mod does exactly what the title says which is all about clay. What do you expect more about it?
The Clay Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 is a mod which made by ‘Kimeriderf’ This mod basically adds in new things to the game which are all about Clay! As you can guess from the title of this mod though. About 4 chisels added which are Stone, Iron, Gold, Diamond which listed from the lowest quality to the highest. About 17 new chiseled stained and hardened clay blocks added. As you know original Minecraft, Clay is not really important for the usage, some might use it just to decorate because some texture pack makes Clay looks very colorful. This mod makes this thing to be much more necessary. From the initial release, this mod adds about 100 tools which 1 for all tool types and hardened clay type. This mod is made in order to help to expand the usage for Clay! As you know that for the original Minecraft, you can not craft, if you do not have them first. The way to get Clay, you have to find the place full of water, but this mod will also add a new way to get or make Clay. There are also the descriptions for the clay blocks and clay balls! For all the tools added, they are all based on the types of new Clay which you can craft them all, just you must have all the material then you are ready to go for Clay Tools!
This mod is pretty useful mod that helps to improve the existing become much more necessary, not just add something new that does not make any sense, I really love this kind of mod. Anyway, if this mod impresses you a bit, at least give The Clay Mod a go once, then you will know that this mod is freaking awesome.
The Clay Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- More usage for clay available
- 100+ tools added
- New way in order to get clay
The Clay Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- There will be a config file that allow you to change the tools to any color you’d like
- Clay will be more useful with this mod
- More than 100 new tools for you to use
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
The Clay Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Change Log
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install The Clay Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download The Clay Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!