The Doctor Whovian Resource Pack
Are you finding the new cup of coffee that would give you the best taste? I just mean that those cup of coffee is resource pack, if you want to drink something, you want it to be delicious right? So, as well as the resource pack, if you want to have the best experience while playing Minecraft, you’d better have a really good resource pack as well. Therefore, I would like to give you the new cup of coffee which you will love it for sure which called The Doctor Whovian Resource Pack.
The Doctor Whovian Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 is another cool one which made by the developer ‘kyctarniq’. This pack comes up with 2 resolutions for you to decide to play with including 16x and 32x. I would recommend using 32x for the better appearance given by this pack. If you have ever watched Doctor WHO before, you will know well about the story line of this pack as well which that will make you enjoy this pack much more! But if you have never known about that TV show before, that’s fine. As you know there are many resource pack that contain the concept of being Dr.Who, but I haven’t seemed to find the best one yet, till I see this one! This is the best pack about Dr.WHO by far. It is an excellent pack that I have been looking for. So, that means everything that you can see in this pack, something like blocks, items, mods and so on will look like things in that TV show, also the atmosphere given might deliver you into the another world. This pack also supports Dalek Mod which if you can install that mod too, you will feel the finest fun ever than you can imagine :P.
If you find this resource pack interesting and look cool, why not give this awesome The Doctor Whovian Resource Pack a go! Due to the unique designs for each thing, like blocks, items, mobs and more, there is no regrets of trying this pack out!
The Doctor Whovian Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- This resource pack is available in 16x and 32x resolution!
The Doctor Whovian Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- This pack runs at 2 different resolutions which you can choose to play with between 16×16 and 32×32
- This pack designs most of the textures very well done
- This pack is quite unique according to all the textures that I have seen when played
- As you know this pack comes up with a really nice design for each block right? So, in order to see those texture in full options, you will have to download and install Optifine first
- This kind of resource pack might not be your style, so you might not like it though
How to install The Doctor Whovian Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Download and install Optifine first before installing this pack for more features
- Download The Doctor Whovian Resource Pack from the link below and be sure you get the right version that will run with your Minecraft without any problems
- Browse to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Open resource-packs folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded resource pack into this folder
- Start the game
- Select the new textures from texture packs menu selection