The Dropper Map
I know that a lot of you guys must have passed a lot of great experience in playing with the additional map of Minecraft. All of them of course gives you fun and brand new experience which you can’t really find anywhere else until you get it installed to your world. The purpose or the map today that I would like you guys to play with it might be a bit too old, but I promise that it’s going to be such a excellent experience in this The Dropper Map.
The Dropper Map is a pretty old map comparing to the year today. But even if it’s old, but you will get from it will still be freaking awesome. This map use the mechanic of falling and you guys must admit that this creator is not a human, he’s freaking genius especially in designing. Anyways, let’s get into the details. This map does exactly like the title which is to drop. You will be started at the point where you just pull the lever and then you let yourself fall down in each levels provided. Actually, it is a special adventure map containing about 16 levels for you to enjoy. Your goal is to fall to the ground safely, find the way out and go to the next level. Not only that you will enjoy the falling, but if you can see some screenshots above, that’s the main character of this map. The outstanding, awesome, magnificent and creative design of the level that will blow your mind and even make you breath-taking as well.
This The Dropper Map is one of the best map giving you the experience of falling into the safe spot, but that’s going to be way too plain and boring, so the beautiful view and design will do and make everything much better, if some of you have already played with this one, you should have known better than anyone else how awesome this map is.
The Dropper Map For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- This is an adventure map based on new mechanic provided which is the falling mechanism
- There are totally 16 levels provided
- Each level has been put so much effect and the outcomes are amazing
The Dropper Map For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- You are going to have such a great experience playing from this map, not because of the falling part, but you will eventually enjoy the design in each level
- Easy to play
- Rules are simple
- Loads of fun
- This map has been create with such neat and huge detail and some of the level you might have to wait until it generates all the build which would take some times
- You need to prepare to face with the lag or even game crashed because it needs to load up those structure until finished and you can’t jump down if it’s not completely loaded
How to install The Dropper Map For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download The Dropper Map by clicking in the link download provided below
- Be sure to select and download the latest or the most compatible version comparing to your game’s version
- Go to %appdata%
- Head into .minecraft
- Open saves folder
- Put the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Have fun!