The Earth Mod
Playing with the same old world type can bring you the boring feel easily as we’ve been doing this for years when playing with the game Minecraft. However, you don’t have to be endured and patient for that anymore because now you can have as many as world type depending on your preference by installing the mod. Today, I have one of them to present to you guys which is the mod called The Earth Mod.
The Earth Mod is a really interesting mod that will provide you only one main feature. That feature is to add in the new World Type that you can easily access by clicking through the world types when generating a new world which will also contain the simple structures like the default one, the flat one and many more. But that’s not only what you get from this mod though.
Because this world type will be extremely huge. This world will generate a total of 432000×216000 blocks in size with the 1:95 replica of the Earth. Now you realize that this is the place where you can’t get around by your bare feet. So, it’s going to be a little bit tricky when it comes to getting around the world. You just simply use the new command together with the coordinates to teleport easily to there in a second. Basically, it cooperates with the Google Maps and it’s where you get the coordinates from. There is also new GUI added as well which you just press ‘K’ on your keyboard then it will pop up. This will help to show where you are as latitude and longitude, the street address you are at and showing the street view image as well
This The Earth Mod provides you such a cool and interesting way to discover and explore all the details that you can find in your world, but you actually can’t afford to go there like the Mount Everest and some other popular and famous places are now replicated into the world of Minecraft with the appropriate scale designed.
The Earth Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- There is only one main feature, this mod adds in a new World Type which can be accessed easily by clicking through the world types when generating a new world basically including Default, Super flat, Large Biome, Customized
- There are a total of 432000×216000 blocks used in size of the world generated
The Earth Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- According to this massive amount of blocks used to create the replica of the world, it’s going to be such a problem when getting around. However, you can do that easily by searching for the coordinates using Google Maps, once you get the coordinates you just type it next to or after the command /tplatlong without commas
- Even if this mod trying to replicate the whole world of ours, but still the details won’t look that pleasure because it all looks boxy and square based. Moreover, only the structures of the nature that look pretty much the same like the real one
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version to be installed first before installing the main mod in this page
How to install The Earth Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download and install Minecraft Forge with the latest or the most compatible version
- Download the mod named The Earth Mod from the link download provided below
- Be sure to get that file with the most compatible version
- Navigate yourself into your Minecraft directory or simply search for %appdata%/.minecraft
- Look for mods folder and head into the it
- Just drop the downloaded file here without extracting it
- All done and enjoy