The Egyptian City Map
Have you ever wanted to build your own map about anything, I mean everything that you were supposed to build, but when you see the other works of other people that are better, you might give up on yours. So, the one that I’m going to show you is one of that. It is a custom map which is called The Egyptian City Map.
The Egyptian City Map is a really wonderfully fantastic map which made by ‘Xmatron’. This map is very well done, I mean it is nicely and neatly made. Actually, this map does entertain me a lot, so I thought that if I picked this up to be the next map review it would be great if you have some fun with this map too. Basically, all the things in this map are about Egypt style, if you have ever watched any movies that take place in Egypt City, so that you could imagine how they would look like though.
By the way in this map there is the pyramid which has a tomb, also have a huge temple with 4 pylons that holds a statue, and an imperial palace which all of that are amazing. Even if this map is not finished yet, but overalls look so amazing. It’s like a real Egyptian City which you can find that in Movie or some screenshots from photograph. Not only the exterior that looks nicely designed, but also all the interior designs are nicely well done, too. If you want to have some custom map that you can check the structure or you use it as your hometown or any. You might not want to miss this amazing piece of art work.
The Egyptian City Map Main Features
- From the awesome screenshots above, there is no reason to not download this The Egyptian City Map. Try it out and let’s see what your opinion about it!
The Egyptian City Map Pros and Cons
- Egyptian City style which would give you the atmosphere and the feeling like you are in real Egypt
- This map is not finished yet, just 65% complete
How to install The Egyptian City Map
- Download The Egyptian City Map from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘saves’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘saves’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the downloaded map from your saves
- Have fun