The End Is Extremely Night Texture Pack
Have you ever heard about this pack which called The End Is Extremely Night Texture Pack ? That I asked that because this pack had been abandoned for a while, so there is someone picking this up and raise again! This is a really cool pack that I would like you guys to spend a bit of your time checking this out!
The End Is Extremely Night Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.6.4/1.6.2 is a really cool texture pack which made by ”Assasin794”. This pack is like apocalypse world which will give you that feeling to make you have a better experience with the aspects of the game-play. This pack comes with 32×32 resolution which is an average, but overalls look so very well done. This one is the continuation of the ever popular which I have no ideas why the author discontinued it, but anyways, all the textures made look so wonderfully creating. Not only the atmosphere that will make you enjoy the game, but also some of the textures in this pack for blocks and items are very well done as well. As you know that most apocalypse packs will focus on the world after a nuclear war, but this one takes place during the nastiness which the decay just set in and you still have a change to set the world right again! That’s a little story line about this pack and I hope you enjoy that though.
If you are looking for an apocalypse map which is unique and is not duplicated by any other packs, so why not check out and give this awesome The End Is Extremely Night Texture Pack a go? The link download is below, just check it out!
The End Is Extremely Night Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.6.4/1.6.2 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32
- This pack is an apocalypse pack which does not look like any other apocalypse packs
The End Is Extremely Night Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.6.4/1.6.2 Pros and Cons
- This pack is very well done
- Even if this pack is not done yet, still overalls look so cool
- This is a really unique pack that’s all about apocalypse or world after war
- The only con that I can find in this pack is that it requires Optifine or MCPatcher to work properly, so that means you will have to download and install any of those first before installing this pack