The Eternal Frost 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.7.10 is about dimension which will basically add in the feather that will allow you to teleport to another dimension. Anyways, you just have to find the mod to install and download it to your world of Minecraft.
The Eternal Frost 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.7.10 is a pretty cool mod made by poiuytrezay. Actually, this mod comes up with a pretty simple idea which is like the other world of Minecraft like the Nether one, but this mod will add in another dimension or another world of Minecraft in the theme of something frozen.
All you need to do before you can go to that dimension is to craft the Flint and Diamond and then create a normal nether portal with the same shape, but using Ice Obsidian instead of normal obsidian. Next step is the same with starting the portal to Nether which is to use the Flint and Diamond to make the portal appear. You will see that this world is full of beautiful thing made of various blocks starting from deeply frozen stone to freezing water which will hurt you on touch.
The Eternal Frost 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.7.10 Main Features
So many new blocks and items used to create the portal and many more added
New mobs added including of Ice Cube, Glace, Ice Pig Zombbie, Fury Boar, Frostbite Spider, Cold Creeper, Scarab, Snow Owl, Cold Knight Minions, Wooly Mammoth, Yeti, Polar Bear, Saber Tiger, Arctic Fox, Goat & Horned Goat
The Eternal Frost 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Many new mobs added for you to enjoy with the new view of mobs
- Add or the Eternal Frost dimension, it will allow you to find the new challenge!
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge to work properly
How to install The Eternal Frost 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.7.10
- As I stated that this mod requires Minecraft Forge, just download and install it, very important
- Download The Eternal Frost 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.7.10 from the link below
In the link given, there will be many version available for you to choose to play with, be sure to
- Choose and download the version that suit your game
- Browse to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Look for mods folder, if you don’t have one, just create it
- Put the whole downloaded file into the mods folder