The Experiment Map
The map that will make you in the position of being tested about your skills that will you be good enough to survive in the adventure zombie apocalypse based map like this The Experiment Map. You will have to go through all the tough challenges provided with the interesting storyline as well the plot twist as a choice at the end as well. Hope you have fun with it.
The Experiment Map is a map created by the developer named DISOSAURATRON. According to the name, you might find it interesting as it might be based on something fictional and science based, but actually it’s not really that way. This map is heavily based on a zombie apocalypse themed adventure map. Most important, before playing this map you need to make sure that you have Experiment Resource Pack installed and applied first which will give the more intensely enjoyable experience when played. Anyways, you will be tested while playing with the map through heavy challenges including parkour, combat, and much more in this map. However, it still provides you an interesting storyline with a life or death choice at the end as the plot twist as well. Other than that, this map will be full of blood, bore and suspense which if you can’t handle this kind of thing, I would suggest you guys to avoid playing this map. There is one little problem about this map is that when you start the map, it will automatically set you into the creative mode which is the creator’s mistake. Be sure to set the mode to Adventure mode first before playing the map.
This The Experiment Map might not really focus on the theme of the map or the zombie apocalypse though as you know that this actual world of Minecraft, there are always zombies all around the world, so it could be easily call zombie apocalypse. Basically, this map will just tests and help you to improve your skills throughout the gameplay of this map in many factors including parkour, combat and much more aspect of the skills.
The Experiment Map 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- This map is based on the adventure maps
- This map is actually about the zombie apocalypse
- There are tough challenges provided to test your skills throughout the map
The Experiment Map 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Quite difficultly tough challenges provided, you might be so hard on yourself in order to get through all the challenges, but what you get afterwards are the better skills at everything
- This map gives you a very fun gameplay without taking so much time
- The storyline is interesting as well as you are the mentally crazy scientist who create a mutated humans that have their own minds
- Those who are easily frightened with the blood, gore and suspense should just avoid playing this map
- There are some bugs about the checkpoints, especially at the house with the bed checkpoint
- Some players might find this map less interesting as it might make no sense that to wipe out humanity is selfish
- This map is totally suitably fit for two players, if you play with more players than that, it’s not that fun at all
- This map needs a little bit of improvement with the redstone commands to help maximizing the full potential of the map
How to install The Experiment Map 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download The Experiment Map with the most compatible version, so be sure to check you
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find saves folder and open it
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Start the game, select the new map and load your world
- All done and enjoy