Welcome all fellow Minecrafters to another cool map called The Grace of Elements Map. This map looks incredible by those pictures below. I think this is actually my favorite kind of map giving the feel like there are not nearly enough of these. Pretty sure that there must be someone who feel the same way like me when they find their favorite map. Hopefully, this one will be your new taste.
The Grace of Elements Map is a map based on the adventure map. Basically, this map provides us the story line where you have to visit all the temples provided. Currently, there are only 4 of them and not sure if there will be more in the next update though. Each of them has their own unique style and design together with the dangerous challenges that you have to make it through. However, that’s not all the points that make this map become my new favorite because it offers you guys the custom mobs to fight against. The storyline using command block which is suitable maximum for 4 players. Even if this map is an adventure, but that doesn’t mean that you just need to stick to the line of exploring and observing because there is jumping puzzle part as well where you have to bring out your brain to solve the way out. In the storyline, you will be going to the village which is made of Asian theme that look wonderfully stunning by its design.
This The Grace of Elements Map is actually a good map to enjoy with. Due to the gameplay time, this is just the right perfect timing provided approximately that everyone can play and enjoy with. Not too long, not too short. However, for what this map has given us, still it’s not really enough if you honestly enjoy playing with all the details.
The Grace of Elements Map Main Features
- This map is based on the adventure maps
- Custom mobs added
- Command block story featured
- There are jumping puzzles as well
- The village created in this map is an Asian theme
- There are 4 temples provided which you have to visit them all, each of them are unique with the designs and the challenges
The Grace of Elements Map Pros and Cons
- This is not just an adventure map providing you the plot to enjoy with, but the plot is made using command blocks which will be automatically activated through your progression
- There are custom mobs that are unique and different, so that you have a new experience fighting against new mobs
- The Asian themed village is very well done for both interior and exterior
- The gameplay time is long enough to enjoy the rest of the day
- There is nothing bad except that there will still be the end of the map
- In this adventure map, you will also find the jumping puzzle parts as well
How to install The Grace of Elements Map
- Download The Grace of Elements Map with the most compatible version, so be sure to check you
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find saves folder and open it
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Start the game, select the new map and load your world
- All done and enjoy