The Immibis’s Peripherals Mod
If we were ever to talk about what mod to start with if you just started MineCraft? I would suggest The Immibis’s Peripherals Mod. This mod makes your MineCraft suddenly looking high-tech.
This mod will make your home look more interesting. It will give you the freedom to plan and layout high tech garget to play within your newly build home. With this mod, you can build hidden mazes within your house, build underground passages, plan hidden door to keep your storages safe. So basically The Immibis’s Peripherals Mod will give you more freedom in building your houses.
The Immibis’s Peripherals Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 main features are RFID and Mag card component. Think of RFID as some sort of wireless remote control. This RFID card can in script data up to 80 characters in it and it is use with RFID reader and writer box. This card when come into affect can open or close a garget layout that you build. The range of this wireless like technology is 5m. On the other hand, Mag card is similar to RFID card except that you will actually need to physically make contact with the Mag card reader in order for it to work. While it may not have wireless technology to it, it got make up with more character in scription than RFID card. Mag card can contain up to 100 characters and if you are to compare it to real life garget, think of it as some sort of key card.
The Immibis’s Peripherals Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- RFID system
- Mag card system
- Speaker system
- All this allow you to build hidden passage, mazes or door
The Immibis’s Peripherals Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- Allow far more interesting game play compare to normal MineCraft
- Plug in require for this mod to work
The Immibis’s Peripherals Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Change Logs
- Fix minor bugs
- Compatible with the latest MineCraft Version
How to Install The Immibis’s Peripherals Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Press window button and R together
- Type in %appdata% and locate .minecraft folder
- Download The Immibis’s Peripherals Mod from our download link
- Download and install Forge
- Open up .minecraft folder and find sub folder call Mods
- Unzip The Immibis’s Peripherals Mod into this folder
- Done! Happy Gaming Fellow MineCrafter