If you love cooking for both in real life and in the world of Minecraft. You won’t be disappointed with this awesome The Kitchen Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10/1.7.2 that offers you the different ways of cooking. You may wonder, how can you know what recipes you can make right? Be sure to check GitHub about this mod for all the recipes. Once you’ve learned them all, you are ready to be a chef in the world of Minecraft.
The Kitchen Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10/1.7.2 is extremely interesting mod made by MrSpring, this mod offers you guys the new way of cooking. It basically means that you don’t have to do it Minecraft style anymore. To do so, you need new tools right? Something like the real cooking machine like Oven, Cutting Board, Plate and many more.
Of course, this mod has already provided you that. Moreover, if those are the features of this mod, it also means that you will get a variety of new food items added ranging from fully modular sandwiches to waffles, lasagna and pizza as well. That’s what you can do in this mod (Hopefully, we can actually eat them all haha). The main food or the main item is the modular sandwiches. To make this one you will need a Cutting Board and a knife, go ahead and slice up some stuff with the knife in your hand and simply put the piece on the Cutting Board and do the step again a few time, be sure you use the real related materials.
For example, if you are going to make a sandwiches, you need a slice of bread right? The new Oven added will be extremely useful that will make you completely forget about the furnace as this one works much better than the furnace by using less coal and time in processing. Moreover, you can even cook 16 items in total and up to 4 different types as well
The Kitchen Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- This mod is currently available in 24 languages
- This mod allows you to cook for real
- There is Oven add
- There is Plate added which you can use it to display your fancy items
- Frying Pan added
The Kitchen Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- This mod really allows you to cook rather than just put those meats inside the furnace or craft something to eat
- All the recipes are on GitHub which there are many of them for you to cook
- The new item like Oven is really useful as it requires less coal and less time allowing you to cook 16 items in total and up to 4 different types
- This mod only provides you the different ways of cooking with many recipes, so if you are those who hate to cook and love to just put something in the furnace or the crafting table, this mod is not for you
- Requirement : Minecraft Forge
How to install The Kitchen Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Download The Kitchen Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10/1.7.2 from the link download and make sure that the version is the same as your game
- Download Minecraft Forge with the same version as your game
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Browse to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file without extracting it into the mods folder
- Start the game and check the mod