The Miner Scrolls V: Skyrim Mod
I bet that most of you might be familiar with the name of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. You know that it contain a really good story with some features in-game, which make it so popular. You might wonder why I am talking about Skyrim. This is because most of the weapons and armors in this popular game will apply into Minecraft world! This epic mod is called The Miner Scrolls V: Skyrim Mod
The Miner Scrolls V: Skyrim Mod is a mod which adds so many several of weapons from the popular and well-known game called The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. As you know that the weapons which originally existed are sword and bow. Even if you have diamond sword and enhance it to have the maximum upgrades, it still can be easily boring and the bow too. So, this mod give you so many weapons to choose, whether you like it or not, there are still many of them left for you to choose again. Also, this mod adds some new ores which used to craft new weapons and armors For examples; Malachite, Corundum, Moonstone, Ebony, Orichalcum, Silver, Steel and more. Some weapons are Dawnbreaker, Dragonbone Sword, Bloody Steel Sword and more. Axes, Maces and Daggers are also included in this mod too.
This mod adds so many weapons, each of them has different power and style. You have to find out on your own. What is the best for you, which weapons will fit you best. So, be sure to check it out once. Then, you might not want to uninstall this mod for sure.
The Miner Scrolls V: Skyrim Mod Main Features
- This mod adds a variety of weapons from the popular game called The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Dawnguard and Dragonborn weapons and armors added
The Miner Scrolls V: Skyrim Mod Pros and Cons
- Many new weapons to enjoy with
- It’s a really cool mod, have to try it out on your own once
- You might confuse of choosing weapons to use because there are too many of them 😛
The Miner Scrolls V: Skyrim Mod Change Log
- Some typos in the README.txt file fixed
- Elven War Axes and moved Wuuthrad to the Magic Items tab added
- Armor added and Sword texture changed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install The Miner Scrolls V: Skyrim Mod
- Extract the downloaded .zip file
- Don’t forget to download The Miner Scrolls V: Skyrim Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag the Minor Scrolls V folder into your ‘mods’ folder
- Launch Minecraft
- Have fun!