The Nether Ingot Mod
Do you want to have more sets of armors, items, tools, and weapons? I mean another type of them that might be better than the existing one. If you’d like to, so I have this mod for you! This mod is called The Nether Ingot Mod.
The Nether Ingot Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.4 is a mod which made by ‘rocky1517’. This mod will add-in new biome called the Soul Field which has a really cool ore hidden, but not only ores, some mobs like magma cubes, pigmen, ghasts, and blazes as well. The ore that you can find in this new biome is called Netherstone Ore. It’s not too hard to put some effort in order to find this new ore, but still it is found at level 10 or below. After smelting Netherstone Ore you will get 4 Netherrack Blocks each, so you don’t have to find some obsidian to make the gate to Nether world to get these blocks! Netherrack blocks can be used to craft new armors, tools, and weapons sets which are quite better than stone, but less than iron. You can craft things that are better than diamond in this mod too by crafting steel ingot. In order to craft it, just put iron ingot in the middle and coal at the bottom of the crafting table. Then, put steel ingot in the middle and surround it with 8 netherrack blocks, you will get Nethersteel Ingot. Now you have it, just craft tools that you want. Tools made of this ingot are slightly better than diamond!
Also, not only sword that you can use as melee weapon, but the Greatsword as well! By using a bit more ingots than sword, but it is better than iron and a little bit worse than diamond. All the recipes I will show you the link below! Anyway, be you to have fun with this The Nether Ingot Mod
All recipes : link
The Nether Ingot Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.4 Main Features
- New armors, tools, weapons sets added
- New ore available for you to mine
- New biome added
The Nether Ingot Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- New items set that you would probably enjoy it
- New biome waiting for you to explore
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
The Nether Ingot Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.4 Change Log
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install The Nether Ingot Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.4
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download The Nether Ingot Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!