The Rc Mod
Have you been informed about the ongoing development of this mod or not. This is good news and the most realistic on the development of the latest version of Minecraft. You can experience a wonderful and exciting to play The Rc Mod. So, the new features in the next version will coming soon.
The Rc Mod Crafting Recipes
Remote Control 8Ch
Remote Control 4Ch
The Rc Mod is the most creative, and it is the desire of many people. If you are a fan of this version, I’m sure you remember about the creative process and to keep track of this. If you have dreamed about creating a business vehicle, this is best one of popular version that you should not miss.
It’s an advanced Remote Control that designed to improve the lot to be able to respond to a version of it to the full. . If you are ready to experiment and try this version. I recommend that you try to build the RC Mod that you like and test it by yourself. You will find an amazing experience about this version.
The Rc Mod Main Features
- Update and fix the newest addition to The RC Mod, Add The RC Apache helicopter and The RC Abrams tank is now WIP.
- Update new release with current Minecraft version.
The Rc Mod Changelogs
- Rockets added.
- Shells added.
- Texture issues fixed for RC entities.
- Item names changed.
- Crafting recipe changed.
- Version checker added.
- RC entities’ weapon reload time increased.
- Thrust of the Trainer plane and F-102 decreases with increase in speed.
- RC Trainer plane and F-102 top speed reduced.
- Missiles and bombs are slightly more accurate.
- Missiles and bombs turn slightly slower.
- RC F-102 landing gear wont extend above 75% throttle.
- RC Boat can bounce off water.
- Improved damage system for all RC entities.
- Weapons mode bug fixed.
- Weapon loading on Overlay bug fixed.
- Overlay will display Rotor RPM for the RC Helicopter and Apache.
- Stall warning on Overlay for RC trainer plane and F-102 added.
- Backwards view for chase cam removed.
- Net code changed.
- RC entities yaw jump bug fixed.
- Crash bug with multiple RC entities fixed.
- More minor bugs fixed.
How to install The Rc Mod
- Download and and install Minecraft Forge
- Download The Rc Mod
- Delete the “META-INF” folder in your “minecraft.jar”. Don’t delete it in your server file.
- Run your client or server to make sure you’ve installed Forge correctly.
- Put the The RC Mod.zip into the mods-folder inside your .minecraft folder.
- Just Put and Drop the “resources” folder inside your .minecraft folder.