The Seasons Mod
Sometimes, playing the game Minecraft with the plain detail and content won’t be that interesting comparing to the world with real season based filled in. Just like what you’ve experience in your real life or even in the game HM series. So, this might be a really good ideas in putting in the seasons into the world of Minecraft by this The Seasons Mod.
The Seasons Mod is a really good and awesome mod which helps to improve the aspect of the gameplay experience where players can enjoy the game with 4 seasons added including Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. They come in a constant rotation in the game. These are the new additions to the game Minecraft and it’s also something that most of you guys have never experience before, except that winter season with snow is kind of like the snow biomes, so that might be the weakest point in this mod. Never mind, I’m not going to lie that I truly love the seasons and I also believe that most of you do as well. However, it seems like there are something special added to each seasons. It’s like in the Summer, you will face with the thunderstorms if it’s raining and you will be damaged by the effect of dehydration and burns. Of course, in the Summer, all crops will grow faster just like in real life. In Autumn, you will see how things changed by the color from green to red and yellow. Moreover, if you harvest your farm within this season, you will also receive the bonuses as well. As you probably know very well about the Winter, it will always snow, so beware of the frostbite. Spring might be the simplest one here as it just let the plant grow on grass blocks.
Probably, The Seasons Mod is one of the best mod out there coming up with such a fantastic feature by adding the four season with constant rotation from time to time with some special effects that could be good or bad for you in terms of the way of living. Anyways, hope you guys find this awesome mod interesting as you could have the season just like your real world.
The Seasons Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This mod tries to make the world of Minecraft become much more realistic as much as possible by adding four traditional seasons to the world
- This mod is SMP-based
- In summer, all rains will be thunderstorms with the effect of dehydration and burn if damaged
- In autumn, grass and leaves will have a modified color and of course RED and YELLOW
- In winter, it will always snow everywhere in the world with frostbite effect
- In spring, any plant will grow on grass blocks where directly hit by sunlight
The Seasons Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- As this mod is based on SMP, so all clients connected to a server that runs this mod will experience the same season at the same time in the world
- Each season will pretty much remind you of the real life with spring, summer, autumn, and winter
- Minecraft Forge is required, so you will have to download and install it first
- Actually, there is raining time in the world already so adding raining season won’t be that new and also the winter that snows. We also have the snow biome, so this might make the mod seems to be less interesting
How to install The Seasons Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Minecraft Forge required, so download and install it first and be sure that it’s the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Download the mod file with the latest version or the most compatible version with the named The Seasons Mod as well as .jar or .zip file
- Go to %appdata% and open in .minecraft folder
- In here, find mods folder and open it
- Drop the downloaded file here without extracting it
- Start the game
- Have fun