The Timber Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
This is one of the most important material in Minecraft game. Whether it will be used for building, crafting, but it is actually the first thing you could think of and harvest it when you spawning with new single play game or server. Some of you would notice that cutting wood is kind of boring. Moreover, cutting wood from the jungle trees is a little more exhausting. Using the The Timber Mod make it much easier, allowing the whole tree falling down at your feet in seconds.
The Timber Mod allows you to easily gain more wood, faster than usual. Just cut the lowest log of a tree using any kind of axes, the whole tree will be falling down to pick up. This mod was created to help both new and old player to get started very fast on a new server before night.
This The Timber Mod is extremely useful for minecrafters who are wood lover, building everything from wood. Also, this mod make the game feel more realistic when cutting a tree, it should be falling down totally.
The Timber Mod Main Features
- Easy wood harvesting
- Works with any type of tree
- Works with any type of axes
The Timber Mod Pros and Cons
- Save more time from harvesting wood
- Make the gameplay much more realistic, cut the lowest of the tree then the whole will be falling
- As the tree are falling, your FPS will drop and make some lag
- Required backup before install
- Game crashed if the game is not fresh (too many mods installed)
How to install The Timber Mod
*Replacement for The Timber Mod! called “TreeCapitator Mod” you can be found here: