Have you ever wondered why there are so many map or saves created for Minecraft? That might be because new experience while playing will completely changed. I mean, not only just gather the resources, do some mining, finding some valuable ores, build a house or some epic things, something like that. You will have something to do, like you are playing a real RPG game that you have to finish your objectives and complete your goal. So, I would like to suggest you guy to try this The Tree of Life Adventure Map out!
The Tree of Life Adventure Map is a pretty cool adventure map that made by ‘v0riginzMC’. Welcome to the Tree of Life! While playing in this awesome map you will have to follow and strict with some rules including do not break or place any blocks unless told to or hinted, play on peaceful, you may place levers, believe what signs say, read the signs(follow the story), no flying, no cheating play on survival mode. That’s it, that is all you have to do. As you know it is an adventure map, I might not have much to say. All I want to say is this map is freaking awesome and I really you guys to try it out by yourself to see and enjoy loads of fun this map giving you. The map is quite long, should be about 45-60 minutes to complete. You can play this map alone by yourself or you might want to play with your buddy, that is fine because this map is appropriated for 1-2 players (I would recommend you to stick up with your buddy :P) Another interesting thing or feature given by this map is that there are a number of gold bars throughout the map, so be sure not to miss them, try to find them and collect them all. I found like 38 gold ingots, I’m not a good player though lol. Anyways, I would give this map 100 out of 100. My favorite was the upside down house, it looks so trippy.
Let’s see if you guys can beat or complete this The Tree of Life Adventure Map under an hour! Note, please follow what signs say though and please do not see walkthrough, let’s play, or whatever, that is going to make this map not fun anymore!
The Tree of Life Adventure Map Main Features
- There are a number of gold bars throughout the map that you have to find and collect them all
- This map should take like 45-60 minutes appropriately
- 1-2 players are recommended
The Tree of Life Adventure Map Pros and Cons
- This map is wonderfully amazing created
- All the story line looks epic and really enjoy
- Gold Bar is the feature that make this map becomes much more interesting!
- This map might take much longer than an hour, that would be boring for some people, but for me it’s not! Look epic thoroughly
The Tree of Life Adventure Map Change Log
- The spoiler for all the gold ingots added (hint : waterfall)
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install The Tree of Life Adventure Map
- Download The Tree of Life Custom Map from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘saves’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘saves’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the downloaded map from your saves
- Have fun