The Unseen Forces Map
What’s up guys, today I would like to introduce you guys the new map, it’s quite new for me actually. The map is called The Unseen Forces Map. As much as you can guess from the title of the map, do you know what it will take you to somewhere beautiful and peaceful? No, it’s not, you will be delivered into the middle of the jungle wild which you are going to have to face so many zombies coming as a wave and your mission is to protect the gold statue monument.
The Unseen Forces Map is like a survival map which you will have to stay alive for all the 15 waves provided by this map, but you should really prepare yourself for that because those are not pieces of cakes that you can easily defeat and end the map within 10 minutes. As I said that you have to defend and protect the gold statue monument which means that you are going to kill the zombies and not to let them get too close to the statue or they will break it, game over and you’re done! Those zombies are custom zombies with custom properties as well, so you might not be familiar of their attack style or how they look like though. Let’s see what you are going to use to kill those zombies. The weapons are included of Basic Sword, Basic Hatchet, Steel Beak Sword, Cutlass, Venom Blade, Long Blade, Soul Dagger, Ranger Sword, and Crusher Blade. Those are not loots though which you can get them by finishing the wave and you will have access on the shop and you can earn XP levels and this shop is where you can get new weapons. The weapons also have rarity including green is common, blue is rare, orange is legendary.
Moreover, there are 3 sorts on the game as well including of Fireball, Lighting Strike, and Healing totem which all these sorts needed to be right clicked to activate though. They also have a cool down between uses. You will definitely find yourself enjoy this awesome The Unseen Forces Map for sure.
The Unseen Forces Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This map is a survival map
- There are 15 separately waves which will also increase the difficulty as well
- There is also a final wave which is a boss wave
The Unseen Forces Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- This is a new challenge and brand new map that will really give you some fun
- There are about 15 differently waves which also increase the difficulty depending on the higher level of the wave
- There are custom zombies with custom properties as well
- There should be more waves with more weapon diversity
How to install The Unseen Forces Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download The Unseen Forces Map by clicking in the link download provided below
- Be sure to select and download the most compatible version
- Browse to %appdata%
- Open the .minecraft folder
- Look for saves folder
- Then, simply paste the downloaded map into the saves folder
- Start the game, select the new map and enjoy