The Valley Map
There are not really many good adventure maps out there for you to make your decision. Most of them are probably boring about the storyline or even the side quest, sometimes, it might make you feel lost for the game forever. But, that won’t be a problem for you anymore as I’m here and willing to have you guys back. Today, I’ve gotten something special for you guys which the map is called The Valley Map.
The Valley Map is a map based on adventure stuff which was made by SIMPH. This is the original version of this map. It’s basically quite short for the overall gameplay, but I swear that this is one of the best adventure map that will definitely give you some fun. As for the storyline, you wake up on a happy sunny day, but something horribly wrong happened in this valley and you need to find the way out the valley to get rid of this creepy feeling. The only proper way to do that is to talk to villagers, all of them. It’s not going to be that simple though, you will have to solve some puzzles provided by this map as well mostly by searching things somewhere else in the valley. It’s going to a pretty short adventure map and I truly enjoyed and wished that there will be more of this kind of map. Even if it’s short, but a lot of fun and new aspect of the game will be given properly and enough to make you keep playing the game.
In order to play with this map properly, you are required to set up something first including of render distance at least 16 chunks. Play on gamemode adventure or gamemode A with the peaceful difficulty. Lastly, just follow the storyline and listen to every villager, then you are good to go with this awesome The Valley Map.
The Valley Map For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- This is an adventure map with puzzles involved that is going to be entertaining
The Valley Map For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This is a really great short map and definitely worth the play and time
- There are some puzzles for you to solve as well, it’s not going to be that boring though
- There is just a little on the short side, but other than that are all great
How to install The Valley Map For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download The Valley Map from the link download provided
- Be sure to select and download the most compatible version
- Open search browser and type in %appdata%
- Look for .minecraft and go into it
- Head into saves folder
- Place the downloaded map into the saves folder