The Veteran Resource Pack
Do you love playing Minecraft with the same old default texture pack? What if there are some changes to the default looking, you mind checking it out? It’s the pack called The Veteran Resource Pack which is a resource pack using old Minecraft textures and the classic sounds of Minecraft.
The Veteran Resource Pack is a resource pack made by XAcidMystX. As I mentioned that this is the pack using old Minecraft textures and the classic sounds of Minecraft mean that it brings your Minecraft back to the old day when this game is still under development, I think you could image about it, about the classic sounds and fresh looking it brings. By taking advantage of the new possibilities of resource packs in Minecraft, this pack is pretty much self-explanatory. It’s like providing a nostalgic experience for those veteran or long-time Minecraft player. Which if you are those who are looking for an extremely well done, nostalgic experience, and the default looking Minecraft, this pack would be your final destination. Even if there are so many resource packs out there which have stunning graphic or looking, but still this pack could be the best in terms of providing the nostalgia which will bring the game to a whole new level.
If you find this The Veteran Resource Pack interesting and you want to remind yourself back of when you started playing this game for the first time since its release, this pack is waiting for you. Hope you happy and have fun with this one.
The Veteran Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.8/1.7.10/1.7.4 Main Features
- Extremely nostalgic pack
- Alpha textures and sounds
The Veteran Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.8/1.7.10/1.7.4 Pros and Cons
- With alpha textures and sounds will provide a nostalgic Minecraft experience for any player
- The resolution of this pack is the same as default, so all the details and textures won’t be that good or what you’ve expected it to be
- Some player might not feel the nostalgia as much as wanted, that might be because the terrain generation is not being the same as Alpha because this is a resource pack not a mod
How to install The Veteran Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.8/1.7.10/1.7.4
- Download and install Optifine first before installing the pack
- Download The Veteran Resource Pack from the link provided below
- Head to %appdata%
- Open in .minecraft
- Find resourcepacks folder and open it
- Simply drag and drop the downloaded pack into the resourcepacks folder
- Launch the game, select the new pack and enjoy