The Void Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
Look interesting, Do you know this before? This is called “The Void Mod” made by ninjaboy105, What do you think about this version? Show your comment what you think about this. Okay, So…This is a last new project for Minecraft 1.3.1, Minecraft 1.3.2. This mod is only 50% finished, and is still in construction. The Void 1.3.2 Mod it adds an entire new ore and set of tools to Minecraft. Woww look great. Personally, I really interesting this mod. I hope you will fun and get new experience in this The Void 1.3.2 Mod Minecraft 1.3.2. If you have problem about this version. Please remember “This is a new project, Don’t worried about this”. Are you ready to download and install right now? I think you ready now, Just Downloading The Void 1.3.2 Mod Minecraft 1.3.2.
The Void 1.3.2 Mod Minecraft 1.3.2 Features :
- Void Ore: This is an ore added by the mod. The ore is very hard to find and is located on levels 20 or lower when mining. However, it is extremely useful and can be smelted into powerful void ingots.
- Void Ingots: Smelt void ores to create these.
- Void Sword: This is a new weapon that this mod adds into Minecraft. It is as powerful as a diamond sword but lasts over 10 times longer!
- Void Pickaxe: This is a new pickaxe added into Minecraft. It is hard to craft but mines as fast as gold tools and lasts much, much longer than diamond pickaxes!
- Void Axe: This is a new axe that lasts an extremely long time and is highly effective at chopping wood!
- Void Shovel: Like the other tools, this shovel is highly efficient and durable!
- Void Hoe: This is a special hoe that lasts forever!
Crafting Recipes The Void 1.3.2 Mod Minecraft 1.3.2:
V = Void Ingot S = Stick
All of these tools are crafted exactly the same way you craft normal tools, except that you use Void Ingots.
Developer by ninjaboy105, thanks for amazing this The Void 1.3.2 Mod Minecraft 1.3.2
How to Install The Void 1.3.2 Mod Minecraft 1.3.2
- Go to start menu and then “run”
- Type “%appdata%”
- Then “roaming files” if your not already there
- Find “.minecraft” folder
- Then “bin” folder
- Then open “minecraft.jar” with winrar
- Extract your mod here
- Delete META-INF