The Zombie Apocalypse II Map 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
If you have played with the survival map named the Zombie Apocalypse Map before, you will find the map that I’m going to present you guys even more fun. The map is called The Zombie Apocalypse II Map. As you can see, this map is made by the same person who create the first one, so you might call it the sequel. More than that, you will find a lot of new content from this one which is like the expansion to the first original map.
The Zombie Apocalypse II Map is a sequel map to the Zombie Apocalypse which will be much better and bigger. As the map is based on the survivor with the same theme, so actually there might not be much to talk and inform about as you will just have to survive in the world overrun by the zombies. But what’s added in this map is the many more locations. As you know that the first one only offered you the locations to go to not so many and it’s not even over 10 of them.
However, this map provides you so many more places to go to including of Veritas, Silverkeep, NJew Cresthill, Blackpool, Rotherham, Ship’s Haven, Silverkeep Loggin Company, Gas Station, Old Barn, Burned Down Houses, RoadSide Shop, Abandoned House, Broken Shack, Church, Veritas Surivor Camp, New Cresthill Farm, Military Outpost, Brody’s Camp, Silverkeep Stables, Mountains, Fishing Pond, Abandoned Camps, Cut Down Forst, Burned Forest, Orca Show, Lake, and Mine. These are the new places provided by this second series of the map zombie apocalypse survival. That’s not only what you will enjoy the map because there are the events on the road as well and some hidden chests in the forest together with 5 more special weapons. It’ll become much easier when you have so many places to explore for the stuff that you can use to fight against those zombies and survive in this suffered world.
Unfortunately, even if this The Zombie Apocalypse II Map is the sequel one, but still there is no any of the quests provided for you to enjoy the game much more. I think that is one of the features that could maximize the potential of this map though. However, you still get some events to do as well which will be taken places only currently on the road. Moreover, you can suggest for what structures or buildings that you would like to have here in this map for the next update as well.
The Zombie Apocalypse II Map Main Features
- This map is based on the survival maps
- This map is the sequel to The Zombie Apocalypse Map
- There are more than 20 locations added
The Zombie Apocalypse II Map Pros and Cons
- This map is like the continuation or the expansion to the first one which will provide you more details like those locations to visit together with some new stuff like those special weapons added that you can use to fight against those zombies
- This map will help to improve your survival skills as you have to always be careful not to be spotted by those zombies while you are trying to loot some items and stuff
- All you have to do is to survive from these creatures which is really not that different comparing to the original Vanilla Minecraft survival world
- There is actually endless for overall details if you put it in this way, so it’s going to be such a long journey that will take your time for that
How to install The Zombie Apocalypse II Map
- Download The Zombie Apocalypse II Map from the link download provided below and be sure to download the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Browse to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Go into saves folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Start the game and select the new map as the new world
- Have fun