If you find that Minecraft is easy for you, why not give this Thirst Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 (1.12.1 not yet) a go, that will make your experience in Minecraft becomes much difficult by adding real new human system which is hydration or thirst that will make your life in Minecraft becomes much realistic
Thirst Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 (1.12.1 not yet) is a mod which made by ‘tarun1998’. This mod is pretty simple, but insane. It basically adds-in new system about human in the game which will teach you how important of water is, as you know that water is 70% of your body mass, so it’s very important that we should not be lacked of water. So, the game Minecraft as well, due to it is a survival game, hydration or thirst system have to be exist.
This mod will add a thirst bar above your hunger bar. This bar will decrease depending on your physical activities you do during a day which all of it is based on a multiple factors, like movement speed, jumping, breaking blocks, do farming, mining or attacking or getting attacked. Once the bar begins to drop you can rehydrate yourself by consuming drinks.
As you know if you are hungry and the hunger bar are all down, you will slowly lose health with nausea effects, so that goes for the thirst bar as well! There are other new features added, too including Rain Collector that will enable you to collect rain water, Drinks Brewer is the core for all of your drinks which you can create consumables that you can drink by placing a glass of bottle, Drinks Store will allow you to purchase drinks by placing something like coins in their to get drinks in return.
Thirst Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 (1.12.1 not yet) Main Features
- This mod will simply add a thirst bar which is the thirst system
- That will make your survival in Minecraft becomes more difficult
Thirst Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 (1.12.1 not yet) Pros and Cons
- This mod will make your game becomes much more difficult, but that is pretty exciting because some people are experts at playing the original Minecraft
- This mod require Modloader or Minecraft Forge in order to properly install and use it without any problems occurred
Thirst Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 (1.12.1 not yet) Change Log
- Some minor bug issues fixed
- Special compatibility with TukMC mod
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Thirst Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 (1.12.1 not yet)
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more features
- Download Thirst Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 (1.12.1 not yet) from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game
- Check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!