Another cool mod that I would like you guys to have a look at it is a pretty simple mod called ThrowableTorch Mod. This is the mod that will do the same thing like the title already said about. How the throwing torch is going to be useful for you. Let’s just check it out!
ThrowableTorch Mod is a freaking obvious mod of the features given by it. This mod will do exactly like the title says which will just add a throwable torch into the game and corresponding recipe. This is really a simple and it’s so easy to use. First of all, if you want to make the new throwable torch, you just combine a torch and slime ball/clay/magma cream in the crafting grid. Basically, when you already have one, you just throw it and when it’s going to land, it will be automatically placed where it’s landed or hit. It could be used as a throwable weapon as well, but it does really little damage on hit, but for the magma versions, it will ignite entities on a hit though. Even if this mod is very simple, but its feature is something quite useful. It will be extremely useful when you are exploring a pretty dark cave and you can throw the torch to light up a ravine which it won’t be bugged as it will just generally be placed to only where you can place comparing to the normal one.
The main goal of purpose of this awesome and simple ThrowableTorch Mod is to use for lighting up the ravine or the dark caves. Just a very simple, but useful mod coming up with a pretty neat idea that I would like to guys to give this one a go!
ThrowableTorch Mod Main Features
- This mod simply make the throw become a throwable thing
- The torch will be placed only where it can be placed comparing to the normal, for example, the ceiling that you can’t put the torch there, as well as the throwable torch
ThrowableTorch Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod is very simple, but extremely useful when you are exploring the dark cave
- This mod still needs Minecraft Forge to be installed to your game first, otherwise, it won’t work and you won’t be able to craft or use the new torch
- The recipe for the throwable torch is quite costly
How to install ThrowableTorch Mod
- Download ThrowableTorch Mod with the .jar file
- Be sure to download the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Browse to %appdata%
- Open in roaming folder
- Head into the .minecraft folder
- Find mods folder and just paste the whole downloaded file into the mods folder
- Have fun with the new torch