Have you ever heard of the game called “Tibian” ? It’s a MMORPG game. If you do know what it is, you will be the understanding of the story line of this Tibian Texture Pack.
Tibian Texture Pack is a pack which is applied the look and the story line from the MMORPG game called “Tibian”, you can think about this pack as RPG styled packs. This pack also takes the theme from the game. Not only takes the story line, theme, and looks, but items, and quests also. There are so many things added and changed by this pack. For examples, new blocks, new items, new mobs, new armor, new weapons, and other new things. Moreover this pack replaces all the old texture from the Default Pack or in the other word, re-textured.
It’s all right even if you know or not about Tibia, you’ll be fine using this as an RPG pack, so do not worry and try to give texture pack a go.
Tibian Texture Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32
- Most of the blocks re-textured
- Very cool looking for background and environment
- Tons of new stuff retexturing
Tibian Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- Very good looking and well-done pack
- Lots of texture have been changed which make it looks better
- Some of the textures might be missing, if you do not properly install by using the MCPatcher
Tibian Texture Pack Change Log
- Watch and Compass updated
- CTM for bookcases and enchantment tables fixed
- Texture for ladders connected fixed
- Better HD Font fixed
- Custom colors fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Tibian Texture Pack
- Download and install MCPatcher for more features
- Download Tibian Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Run the game
- While in-game, select the texture pack from the option menu
- Done, and enjoy !!