TiC Tooltips Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.7.10
Check this TiC Tooltips Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 out! Are you looking for a simple mod, but useful that would help you to solve some problems or give you the answers for the question you are struggling in. If you want to know what is your mining speed for your wooden pickaxe, how can you know that?
TiC Tooltips Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 is a really simple and small mod which will surely be useful for you guys. It is like a simple client-side add-on for Tinker’s Construct that will add relevant stats to all tool and tool part tooltips as well. That means you are require to have Tinker’s Construct and Minecraft Forge installed for your Minecraft.
Don’t you think that if you could see the durability, mining speed and mining level. For example, for wooden pickaxe head, it shows that durability is 59, mining speed is 2 and mining level is stone, something like that. There will be more tools if you use this mod with ExtraTIC and Metallurgy. In order to see the stats and material just hold SHIFT to show the detailed stats of the tool, hold CTRL to show the material stats for each part of the tool. There is valid material lists for bowstring and fletching patterns. There are more informative tooltips for weapon/ tool combo parts, like axe and scythe heads. This is quite an awesome idea and it’s pretty useful. Note: Make sure that you do not have Iguana Tweaks installed, otherwise this mod will do nothing because Iguana Tweaks adds its own stats to the tooltips.
This TiC Tooltips Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 is a really cool mod which is pretty useful, not only showing the durability, mining speed, mining level, but also with stats and material showing as well.
TiC Tooltips Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod is client-side add-on for Tinkers’ Construct
- This mod adds relevant stats to all tool and tool part tooltips
TiC Tooltips Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This mod supports ExtraTic/Mariculture
- This mod will show the information for each part, and color-codes the statistics based min/max of each stat
- This mod requires Modloader and Minecraft Forge installed, and that might be troublesome for some players
How to install TiC Tooltips Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge. Forge is recommended
- Download TiC Tooltips Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game and check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!