TickrateChanger Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Another cool mod that is going to let you do some crazy thing like you are the creator of the game who put this function in about the speed in the world. With this TickrateChanger Mod installed, you are going to be able to do that depending on the command you will be typing in. Let’s check it out!
TickrateChanger Mod is a pretty cool mod. Even if this mod is just a little and simple one, but the feature given by it are so freaking awesome as it’s like you are the one who can control time, but it’s not something like changing the time to day and night, but it’s something pretty much like more focusing on the speed of time. First of all, this mod let you change the server tickrate and client tickrate. It also lets you change any player tickrate via server command. Most common thing that people will do when they are able to set the speed of the time, they usually go for super speed which everything will run and go really fast. They might also want to go super slow motion or even time lapses. You might wonder, what is so good about this mod right? Imagine if you are running away from tons of zombies and you have no idea where you will go and what you should do, you might want to set the speed to slow motion as that will give you more time to think and to do something. For about the super speed, you can use it to help growing the crops or you are on traveling to another town which would actually take you about 5 minutes in real time, but if you set the speed up, you might be at your destination less than 1 minute.
That’s the feature, advantages, and disadvantages of this TickrateChanger Mod. Most of you are going to find it really useful. It can be used or activated upon the command you type in, so no worries about it will ruin the aspect of the game as you can use it anywhere just type in.
TickrateChanger Mod Main Features
- You are allowed to make your game go slow motion or go super speed with the new command added
- Time-lapse style!
TickrateChanger Mod Pros and Cons
- You can change the speed of your game to be slow motion which will give you more time to think when you are in a really specific situation or you might want to go super speed to shorten your real time traveling around the world and to speed up the crops as well
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to install which will let you have more of its features when you have Forge installed and it also helps to stabilize the game not to get crashed
How to install TickrateChanger Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download TickrateChanger Mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Search for .minecraft folder
- Look into mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod into the mods folder
- All done