TimeToSlide’s Deathly Lands Map
Do you love playing the game which full of island? Those islands are pretty deadly due to its danger that full of dangerous mobs that might be too hard for you to survive, but that challenges will make you feel like you have the power to go through everything. So, If you find this map interesting and fun, why not give this awesome TimeToSlide’s Deathly Lands Map a go! You will enjoy this map for hours, no that’s not it, you will enjoy this for days!
TimeToSlide’s Deathly Lands Map is a really cool map which made by the developer ‘TimeToSlide’. Actually, what this map offers you are eight uniquely different monument maps which you will start playing this map by spawning under a rock. You will have to fight the way through everything that prevent you from going to CTM which is Complete the Monument. You will have to explore and discover dangerous locations given by this map and retrieve some certain items in order to complete the monument. While playing this series, you can choose your favorite from eight episodes of Deadly Lands as well. Each of those has their own different difficulty, so be sure to check some information about each place before you go there. You might be dead easily.
This map is really recommend for everyone to join and play because it is both available for single-player and multi-player. There are also some rules that you have to stick with including do not build near any natural landscape, do not cheat or use any mods, you can break and place blocks, be sure to obey what signs tell you to do in game rules, do not play TimeToSlide’s Deathly Lands Map on peaceful, you can craft iron, gold, and diamonds blocks.
TimeToSlide’s Deathly Lands Map Main Features
- There are so many deadly lands that you can choose your favorite
- Some of island are pretty large which you can go around and explore
- Each of them has their own different difficulty
- This is available both single and multi player
- Some of the island are pretty linear and story driven
TimeToSlide’s Deathly Lands Map Pros and Cons
- You can explore some of those island given
- This map works woth Optifine and MCPatcher
- Loads of fun given
- There are so many rules which might be troublesome for you
- You might not be able to follow all the rules given
How to install TimeToSlide’s Deathly Lands Map
- Download TimeToSlide’s Deathly Lands Map from the download link below
- Optional, you might use this map with Optifine or MCPatcher
- Go to %appdata%
- Open .minecraft folder
- Open saves folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded map into saves folder
- Run the game and check if there is the new map popped up or not from the menu selection