Are you feeling bored of playing the same content in the world of Minecraft? It’s like you have nothing to do in that game, all you do in your everyday life is to feed the animals, gathering resources, mining, farming, building, and what’s more? That’s kind of boring, so I would like to give you a hand which is to introduce you guys about the new mod called TimeTraveler Mod.
TimeTraveler Mod is a really cool mod, it’s old, but obsolete hehehe. This mod is actually the only mod that allows time travel in the game Minecraft which this mod currently includes the ability to go to the past and the future. Moreover, it can help or allow you to create paradoxes and generate useful items from the paradox as you collect on your journeys. Also, there will be 4 new dimensions added for you as you traveling through them. Those new dimensions are including of Ice Age, Jurassic, Permian, and Paradox. Ice Age dimension is a hazardous place to be if you decide to go there unarmed. Next one is the Jurassic Era dimension which is such an amazing place together with a variety of terrain and lots of interesting stuff like trees, hill, mountain and mobs! Of course, the dinosaurs. About Permian Era, it’s a hot bloody desert which looks quite detailed.
If you would like to travel to another Era in the world of Minecraft, you can now by installing this mod and playing with it, you are going to have a lot of fun and not get bored of the same thing in your world with the mod called TimeTraveler Mod.
TimeTraveler Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- Traveling in time!
- 4 new dimensions added including of Ice Age, Jurassic, Permian, and Paradox
TimeTraveler Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- 4 new dimensions that are really well made up with the atmosphere given which combine everything beautifully
- New places for you to explore and discover
- Loads of fun and new experience of playing the game
- Minecraft Forge should be installed to your game first before you can run this mod
- Some minor bug can’t be fixed
- Might not be updated for a while
How to install TimeTraveler Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Hit download link
- Find download and hit run
- Select your Minecraft directory that you want to install it to
- Press install after your selection
- Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or Vanilla Minecraft
- If you are using Vanilla Minecraftlauncher, make sure to have the latest version of Minecraft Forge installed
- Load up your Minecraft launcher and select edit profile
- Select and drop down tab use version and find the Forge version you installed
- Hit save profile and hit play
- Done and have fun!