Are you getting tired and bored of using the same weapon, you might notice that some tools can be used as weapons, but if you use it in the wrong way, they will be very fragile. You might want some projectile weapon that is not a bow, so I suggest you to try this Tomahawk Mod which will make your axes to be able to throw.
Tomahawk Mod is a mod which will allow you to use new weapon which is axes, but you might wonder that axes is old and mostly use for gather wood not use it as a weapon, so let me tell you what is new about it and why it is a weapon. This mod will upgrade your axes by making it to be able to throw. You can throw any axes that extends ItemAxe. Also, the damage calculation, you can enchant it to make it deal much more damage. About throwing if you throw it to the blocks of things that is not mob, the axes will be lying down the place you are aiming too, but if you hit the mob directly the axes would bounce back and then you can throw it again once you go and pink it up.
Sounds awesome right ? Axe throwing, this Tomahawk Mod give you so loads of fun, if you start with creative mode, you might want to spawn a lot of zombie then use this tomahawk axe to finish them all.
Tomahawk Mod Main Features
- Give you the ability to throw axes, any type of it (wood, stone, iron, gold, even diamond)
- Spinning axes animation
Tomahawk Mod Pros and Cons
- Loads of fun
- New weapon to use
- You will have to go and pick up when you miss the target, that is kind of boring.
- Since you use World Edit, you might not be able to use this mod together
- This mod requires Modloader in order to properly install
Tomahawk Mod Change Log
- Support for DemoXin’s MoreEnchants added
- Config issues fixed ( about items being load )
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Tomahawk Mod
- First, you need to download and install Modloader
- Download Tomahawk Mod
- Press start and type in %appdata%
- Look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and place the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game
- Check if the mod is properly installed