It’s pretty interesting and awesome when you’ve mastered the redstone uses because you can do so much by wiring them theoretically. You can build your own secret hidden doors with the pressure plates as activators or even use levers or switch. However, have this idea ever come over your mind that we can create secret hidden path, but why can’t we create hidden switches as well? That does make sense a lot to me, so here I’ve found this TorchLevers Mod that will help us to do that easily.
TorchLevers Mod is a mod that is ridiculously useful that will help you hide your levers and buttons. This mod seems to provide players with the new ability in order to turn torches into levers or buttons instead as well as hiding buttons in book shelves and brick walls too! That’s pretty awesome right? As you can see in the screenshots above that the buttons stick out slightly from this point of view, but they are hardly noticeable. If you can picture the torch lever, you can just basically right click this new torch to open your hidden stuff. This works extremely well or even best with the bookcase. This one is the most unnoticeable for me. Moreover, you can even get your hands on a hinged painting and trapdoor carpeting as well. So, overall, there are only 4 new items added including new painting, book, trapdoor and torch.
This TorchLevers Mod would work best against those curious and meddlesome people that always troll you. Now you can have the features in this mod troll them back. Moreover, in case of the automatic hidden door using pressure plate as activator. Zombies usually come in your house easily as well as your opponent, so switching from using pressure plate to torch lever to spoof them, and you will be just outplayed them all.
TorchLevers Mod For Minecraft 1.11/1.7.10/1.6.4 Main Features
- Basically, this mod gives players the new recipes to craft useful addition things that help to make all the secret path or system hidden
- They come in forms of existing items, but with different features including painting, trapdoor, torch, and book
TorchLevers Mod For Minecraft 1.11/1.7.10/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- It’s incredibly useful when you can hide your secret levers completely and safely as well as buttons as they are hardly noticeable
- It’s really great when it comes to building secret path in your house with tricky way of opening by using levers, buttons or switches
- Only bad thing about this mod would be when you are the one who set everything up, but forget where the secret hidden switches are
- Minecraft Forge is heavily recommended to help prevent the mod from crashing
How to install TorchLevers Mod For Minecraft 1.11/1.7.10/1.6.4
- Minecraft Forge required! So, download and install it first and be sure that it’s the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Download the mod file with the latest version with the named Hat Stand Mod.jar or .zip file
- Go to %appdata% and open in .minecraft folder
- In here, find mods folder and open it
- Drop the downloaded file here without extracting it
- Start the game
- Have fun