Something about trash in the game Minecraft seems to be one of the most problematic thing of all time as most people tend to dump the unwanted items on the ground and let them flat around for minutes while those items are taunting you back with its annoying rotation. I know that there is a better way to get rid of this by using lava or cactus, but don’t you want something more functional that can be used to immediately delete the unwanted items at any time inside your inventory? So, here is a mod called Trash Slot Mod that will give you that feature.
Trash Slot Mod is a very useful mod that allow you to get rid of your unwanted stuff without having to risk falling into lava pit that you have hauled into somewhere near your place or risk of getting killed by a cactus if you feel into the pit.
So, basically, with this mod installed, there is going to be a new UI added into your inventory where you can drop your items here at the BIN image to trash them and they will be forever gone. This slot can be moved around within your inventory to put or place to wherever you feel comfortable. In addition, there are 2 other awesome features that allow you to cooperate with the Delete button or Shift+Delete. Delete will delete the entities at cursor, so you just put the cursor at the items you want to it to get lost then press Delete. Pressing Shift+Delete will delete all of type of the entities at cursor.
Rather than finding a mod to fix the problem you are having with, you’d better consider your playing behavior, those who really need this Trash Slot Mod should consider themselves how they play the game because if they have too much resources and want to get rid of them fast, it means that they have been spending most of the time digging a lot of holes. Anyways, that’s none of my business, if this mod makes you enjoy the game much more and let you feel comfortable, there’s nothing I could complain about.
Trash Slot Mod Main Features
- This mod adds in a little bit feature about the new slot that will be added into your inventory which can be moved around to be spot where you won’t find it annoying
- You can now delete your items by dragging and dropping it at the new slot with BIN image
- You can use your Delete button and Shift+Delete to delete the items where your cursor is at currently
Trash Slot Mod Pros and Cons
- You don’t have to learn complicated command just to delete or get rid of the unwanted items
- You don’t have to risk dying to lava or cactus when you can actually delete the items by your own
- Without Minecraft Forge, this mod won’t work
How to install Trash Slot Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first as it’s heavily required
- Download the mod named Trash Slot Mod with the most compatible version from the link download provided below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Open in .minecraft and look for mods folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- All done and have fun