Traveller’s Gear Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Another mod that I would like you guys to have a look at it carefully is the mod called Traveller’s Gear Mod which it might do a bit different thing than its title. This mod is what you really need for your Minecraft game since it makes the game becomes a bit more exciting and interesting. What will this mod do for you, let’s check it out!
Traveller’s Gear Mod is a really interesting mod which was created to add a light RPG feeling to the game Minecraft which it’s actually designed to interact with mods that give a similar feel including of Baubles, Tinker’s Construct and Mariculture. There will be 4 new slots added for cloak, pauldron, vambraces and a title scroll which displays certain honorary titles above the player’s head. With this mod installed, your inventory GUI will be different as the picture shown above. It can be opened by clicking on the little book icon in the top left of your character window inventory. In fact, the new items added by this mod have no actual abilities applied to them at all, but the cloak can be dyed like leather armor would be. Another new item added by this mod is the armorstand which will do exactly what it says which will displays armor, but more than that, it displays almost every item in your gear inventory.
Anyways, the mod looks freaking awesome as it gives you the atmosphere and the feeling like you are playing Minecraft, the survival game and some RPG style applied in which might enhance the gaming experience, at least for me though. Be sure to give this awesome Traveller’s Gear Mod a go!
Traveller’s Gear Mod Main Features
- Players are allowed to link items in chat, broadcasting them to all players on the server by simply holding CTRL down and right click the item in your gear inventory
- There will be 4 new slots for cloak, pauldron, vambraces, and a title scroll which displays certain honorary titles above the players’ head
- Armorstand that will display all the items
Traveller’s Gear Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod will make you feel like you are playing Minecraft with the next level with light RPG-ish feel to the game
- There will be 4 new slots added for you to wear more thing
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work properly
- With this mod installed, your game style might change a bit to be slightly like RPG feeling which some people might not like this kind of thing
How to install Traveller’s Gear Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first as it’s required to directly run the mod
- Download the mod from the link download given below, the file name should be Traveller’s Gear Mod with .jar or .zip file
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Find mods folder and open it, if you do not have one, just create one yourself
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the mods folder