Are you bored and tired of the same and old sick things about searching for the resources, gathering and mining? If you are feeling it that way, I would like to introduce this TreeOres Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 which will be suitable in helping you to get rid of those feelings with the mod.
TreeOres Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 looks like a weird mod, but it’s actually something original which there won’t be any other mods doing things like this from my experiences. Basically, the features that this mod contains will make you feel fun without getting bored because of many new things being add once this mod is install. With this mod, you are able to craft saplings. First of all, you start using types of blocks like iron or gold blocks surround the normal sapling in the crafting table to get the new one, then you need to craft Transformers which there are currently 3 types of transformers including of normal, nether and reinforced.
The next step is to craft Logs which you need to use chops that can gather by chopping down the tree. The last resources you need from logs is to use the Transformers and surround them with logs. Moreover, you can be able to spawn the bosses which first thing first, you need their spawners to make the spawners which you need spawner frame. Those are the part you will get from loots after the wither defeated costing one part per kill.
TreeOres Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 Main Features
- So many new things added in including of bosses and some new saplings
TreeOres Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 Pros and Cons
- New bosses spawned and sapling and some new content giving fresh content to the game
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge to work properly
- This mod might not really help some people not to feel bored playing the game
How to install TreeOres Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first as it’s require
- Download TreeOres Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 from the link download below with many versions available
- Choose and download only the version that most suitable to your game version
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Just put everything you download into the mods folder
- Start the game and enjoy the new content!