Triton Texture Pack
Triton Texture Pack
Another good looking cartoonish style of texture pack that I would like to recommend you guys it the pack called Triton Texture Pack. Have you ever wondered how Minecraft would look so cartoonish? If you haven’t, this pack is heavily suggested. Once you try this one out, you might not want to use any other cartoonish texture pack anymore, maybe, but it does for me though.
Triton Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 is a really interesting texture pack which made by ‘Ringoster’. As the name of it, you will never know how this pack look like right? So, as you can see some awesome screenshots above, that’s what you will be facing once you choose this pack and play with it. This pack runs at two different resolution which are 64x and 512x. I would recommend you to try out 512x if your computer can handle it because overalls look so incredible if you compare with 64x. But that’s not the point or the main objective because even if you use 64x or 512x, still your world will look so wonderful, colorful with cartoonish style. Also, this pack will bring a pretty dark look to your world as well. In addition, it’s sharpness, detailed textures which are really unique and also look natural at the same time. There is also a selection of custom sounds combining which will make your worlds vibrant and lively.
Once you install this pack, I would like to suggest you to find the animals and take a look at it, you will know how much effort have been put into every single mobs. For example, pigs, they have really nice textures and some light shaded at their skins. Be sure to check and give this awesome Triton Texture Pack a try!
Triton Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 64x,128x,256x,512x
- Awesome theme of dark cartoonish style
- Soft light which pretty pleasant to the eyes
Triton Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Cartoonish style which look so adorable
- Every single block look so well-textured, all the details are amazing
- There are shading light of every mobs including zombies and animals
- This texture pack requires you to install Optifine or MCPatcher first before doing anything about this pack
- It might be too cartoonish for some people
- This pack is still a work in progress, just 60% complete
How to install Triton Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10
- Find Optifine or MCPatcher download link, then download and install it first
- Download Triton Texture Pack by scrolling till you see the download link
- Go to %appdata% and find .minecraft/mods
- Simply drag and drop the downloaded file into the mods folder
- Start the game, check if the mod works properly
- All done