True Borderlands 2 Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
True Borderlands 2 Texture Pack
I believe all of you guys will know about the awesome game Borderlands. now there are the texture pack on the Minecraft. True Borderlands 2 Texture Pack is texture pack that complementary form the popular computer game Borderlands and Borderlands 2.
I’ll tell you more about the advantages of True Borderlands 2 Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2. First, this texture pack adapt from the Borderlands and Borderlands 2. Therefore, all the environment in this texture pack will look seems in the Borderlands and Borderlands 2 game. Second, make it in high-resolution 256×256. So that mean this texture pack have high quality for texture in the game and look more beautiful in Minecraft.
Finally. I hope all of you guys will love the True Borderlands 2 Texture Pack. This is because it is very beautiful and amazing texture pack that adapt from the famous game. You can read more the details at the topic below the paragraph. Thank for reading 😀
True Borderlands 2 Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- Adapt from the Borderlands and Borderlans 2 game
- Feel like you were in the borderlands game
- High resolution 256×256 in this texture pack
True Borderlands 2 Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- New atmosphere for playing Minecraft
- Feel like you play borderlands
- High quality
- Look beautiful and cool
- due to High quality cause some lag to your computer
- Low spec-computer can not handle it.
True Borderlands 2 Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Change log
- There are some bug are fixed
- Some block are added new texture
- Add more details about Borderlands and Borderlands 2 game
How to install True Borderlands 2 Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Download and install MCPatcher or Optifine in your computer (make sure it’s work)
- Download True Borderlands 2 Texture Pack at the download link below us
- Press start menu and type in “%appdata%”
- Then, open the “.mincraft” folder
- Next. open the “resourcepacks” folder
- After that copy the file that you download into “resourcepacks” folder
- Start game, then choose the texture pack at option menu in the game
- Enjoy !