Tunnel Trouble Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
Tunnel Trouble Map
Do you love playing Survival map ? If you do so, I would like to suggest you to check this awesome work of ‘TeamWyldcraft’ called Tunnel Trouble Map.
Tunnel Trouble Map For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 is a map which is one long bridge with 5,000 blocks long, you might call it a tunnel as its name. All you have to do is to complete your mission which is to get to the end of this tunnel. You might think it’s easy, but there are tons of mobs waiting for you at every single part of this tunnel. From my experiences, I almost quit playing this map, not because this map is not good, this map is freaking awesome and I really enjoy playing it, but I almost smash in the face of my computer lol, I got a little bit rage ! At first, the map comes about 10 separate classes to choose, and the rules included are Play On Hard Difficulty, You Can Only Break Or Build Sand, Iron Blocks, Snow Blocks, and Pumpkins, Do Not Go On Top Of The Bridge. After choosing the classes, reading the rules, then you’re good to go.
Importantly, note : please relax, do not get rage too much. Find some friends to play with as many as you can, the more players you have, the easier it is ! Be sure to check this interestingly awesome Tunnel Trouble Map. You will have loads of fun (and rage too 😛 )
Tunnel Trouble Map For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- 5,000 blocks long to go !!
- In every single part of the tunnel is full of every type of mob which you can find it normal game
- There are villagers on the way, so that you can stop and make a trade with them
Tunnel Trouble Map For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- This map does support infinite players
- This map is pretty challenging (difficult) which you could have the biggest rage ever !!
- There is no bad point in this map, but if it does, that would be, it would take hours to finish
Tunnel Trouble Map For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Change Log
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Tunnel Trouble Map For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Download Tunnel Trouble Map
- Go to start menu, type in %appdata%
- Look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘saves’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file the ‘saves’ folder
- Run the game
- Select the map from your saves
- Enjoy (try not to get rage too much)