Tweaked Chocolate Resource Pack
There are a lot of texture pack around in today internet but none of the texture pack actually let you customize what you want in that texture pack vanilla style. That was the case until Tweaked Chocolate Resource Pack came out. This resources pack let you customize what you want in your texture pack vanilla style so you must check this out!
What you basically get from Tweaked Chocolate Resource Pack is a texture pack that let you customize the vanilla textures of MineCraft. There are sure a lot of much better texture pack around but none of those actually allow you to edit it content to your own liking. With this resource pack you can easily customize the texture pack by simple downloading the full set of that texture pack and just drag which content you like and drop it into the box. It as easy as that! The content you drop will form the basic theme of that texture pack so it will be easier to work from there onward.
So if you like to customize your own texture pack then Tweaked Chocolate Resource Pack is something that you would love. Remember to show your support for us by liking us in the page and this website so we can continue to update what going on in MineCraft world for you peeps!
Tweaked Chocolate Resource Pack Main Features
- Able to customize texture pack vanilla style
- Able to just drag and drop the content you want is awesome
- Randomized Texture
- Connected Textures
- Resolution 16x Texture Packs
Tweaked Chocolate Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- Ability to customize the texture pack is really great
- The texture pack that come with the resource pack is not the greatest that there is around
Tweaked Chocolate Resource Pack Change Log
- Added new version where you cannot customize it but it contain the creator favorite texture
How to install Tweaked Chocolate Resource Pack
- Download Tweaked Chocolate Resource Pack from our download link below
- Locate .minecraft folder found in romaing
- Find Texturepack folder found in .minecraft
- Copy and paste this resource pack into Texturepack folder
- Done! Happy Gaming Fellow MineCrafter