Have you ever realized how some people out there who enjoy streaming their gameplay for people all over the world chat with their followers? Of course, they use add-on program of the twitch in order to chat while they are playing or streaming the particular game as it saves their time not have to switch or tab out just to chat on another window. So, if that’s one of the problem of Minecraft streamer, now you can have this Twitch Integration Mod covered.
Twitch Integration Mod is a mod that will do exactly just like the title suggests. So you are simply allowed to integrate or compile your Minecraft game and the live chat box together. This mod is basically for those who truly enjoy streaming and chatting with people. As you know that streaming is like one of the most popular way people get in touch with their fans as well as generating money. It has been growing constantly over the past couple of years. That doesn’t only affect some big online games, but Minecraft as well. So, with this mod installed, you can have your very own twitch chat right in front of you at all times or in-game. Now you don’t have to tab out in order to read what’s going on out there in the chat session. You can see everything right there in your game. You can even type on the messages as well to interact with all of your viewers. You may think that it’s not really that necessary to implement this mod to your game. Of course if you are not streamer, you will never be able to know how fun it is. What I really like about this mod is that not only it helps bring the in-game chat session, but it even implements most of the emoticons and name badges that you can see in the real twitch into the game as well.
Moreover, you can even toggle subscriber mode on and off whenever you feel like. However, to use this mod you need to have Minecraft Forge and BetterMinecraftChat Mod installed first as this mod is like a kind of module for these existing ones. Furthermore, if you are thinking of becoming one of the streamer, this Twitch Integration Mod is a must download for you.
Twitch Integration Mod Main Features
- This mod has been made for those who love streaming their Minecraft gameplay experience
- It allows players to have your own twitch chat in-game as well as right in front of you at all times
Twitch Integration Mod Pros and Cons
- It means that when you are streaming your Minecraft gameplay to your follower, you don’t need to constantly tab just to reach the chat page as you can do it right in Minecraft
- It’s very convenient and useful that save you so much time
- If you are not those who enjoy streaming and chatting with people, this mod is not for you
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge to work
How to install Twitch Integration Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first as it’s required
- Download Twitch Integration Mod from the link download below with the most compatible version
- Browse to %appdata%/.minecraft
- Open mods folder
- Copy the downloaded mod file and put it in the mods folder
- All done and enjoy