Basically, it’s amazing features that enables you to craft anything in the game, and adds more crafting recipe in there. Which this Uncrafted Mod special features that allow you to craft things such as: Spawn Eggs, Bedrock, Horse Armour and etc. Then, let’s check this mod out.
Uncrafted Mod Main Features
- If you using this mod in the last new version or higher 2.1.7, there are a config file. Then, you also can disable or enable recipes what you want.
- Now, adds more 120 new crafting and recipe
- At the Minecraft 1.12 or higher, you can customize recipes.
Uncrafted Mod Pros and Cons
- At the new version and higher 2.1.7 that allow you to change the config file
- These’s pretty cool feature which help you to craft most of all anything in this game.
- Currently, just only have 120 recipe
- Support with the Minecraft Forge and you should to be install at the first step
How to install Uncrafted Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft forge at begin
- Then, install the Uncrafted Mod
- Go to run at your windows menu bar
- Type %appdata% and looking .minecraft folders
- Drag and drop the file downloaded .jar into your mods folders
- Open your Minecraft Launcher