Have you ever wanted to build your stuff underwater? That sounds difficult right? So, if you don’t want to build it yourself, but you want to see it with your own eyes, so I have this choice for you which is the map that called Underwater City Map.
Underwater City Map is a really cool and epic map which made by ‘TrynePlague1.0’. Actually, this map or this project’s name is Lumina Nocturnale which is like exactly what the title says which is the world underwater or underwater city. This is a custom map, so do not expect there will be some challenges or exciting things to do because you will only have to stay and live in that city, all you are going to get while playing this map is that the experience and the feeling of how underwater building is. So, if you are too lazy to build ones or you have no idea for the designs, elements and so on, this map is for you. Just download and install it, then you are good to go playing with this map. This map involves a lot of art and design elements. For the size of the city is at its base of 250 meters long and as well as wideness which also contains seven districts of various design. Those designs up to 6 floors for the highest one.
If you find this map interesting and you like it just from watching those awesome pictures above, so why not give this awesome Underwater City Map a go? You will find yourself living underwater in this awesome place, thus you can even build some more things in this map as well.
Underwater City Map Main Features
- The texture pack used in this map is Misa’s HD 64×64 which make the whole world look so much interesting and mysterious
Underwater City Map Pros and Cons
- This map is very well done!
- The designs for this map is so amazing
- Some art elements look so epic as well
- You can use this map to experience what underwater city should be without having to make or build it yourself
- This is just a custom map, there is nothing for you to do except exploring around
- This map is quite dark, so you might not see something some stuff clearly
How to install Underwater City Map
- Download Underwater City Map from the link download below
- Browse to %appdata%
- Open roaming folder
- Open .minecraft folder
- Open saves folder
- Place the downloaded map into the saves folder
- Select the map from the menu selection in the game