Useful Pets Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
Useful Pets Mod
Looking for a simple mod ? Here it is, the Useful Pets Mod is a simple mod about the pet, which will make other animal like pig become your pet and have some new cool abilities.
Useful Pets Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 is a mod which will allow you to level up pets and give them some awesome abilities to fight for you. This mod also adds some new items about pets which are the Pet Wand which can be crafted by using bones and gold nuggets, used to attempts a level up for your selected pet. Pet Claws which can be found in dungeon as a chest loot, the same as how you find saddles. You are also allowed to ride them as well. Things they eat are quite the same, like dogs eat beef and pork, cats eat chicken and fish, pigs eat carrots. By left clicking a pet that you have tamed already with the Pet Wand, they will become yours. While sneaking you right click the pet to open the skill tree/inventory. Right click with any other item in your hands to make them sit/stand.
With this awesome Useful Pets Mod will make your pets or the animals become useful, more useful I mean. You can see the fancy stat rendering of each pets you tamed. Be sure to check it out !! Have fun !
Useful Pets Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- Your pets can be upgraded depending on each type of them
- Your pets become more useful rather than just feed you
- Really cool abilities for the pets
Useful Pets Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- Your pets fight by your side
- Pets have really cool abilities
- This mod does require Forge in order to properly install
Useful Pets Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Change Log
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Useful Pets Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and install Forge that is capable with your current Minecraft version
- Download Useful Pets Mod
- Go to start menu, then type in %appdata%
- Look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Launch the game
- Check if the mod is completely installed