This is the another cool mod that I’ve tested it and find that it would be useful for those veteran players, casual players or even newbies as he features given by this mod will make your life in Minecraft become a bit or too easier depending on how you manage to use this Useful TNT Mod.
Useful TNT Mod is a pretty interesting mod which made by Reika. This developer always create something depending on realistic things or our real-life based, but this time, the features given to the TNT to make it become much easier to use as it won’t damage or destroy the items or the xp surrounded. Also, it will not harm you at all, as it won’t do any damage to the players. On the other hands, it helps to minimize collateral damage which will also not chain with the other TNT. This is the mod that will be satisfied with the new item added in. When you feel like mining and using TnT in order to blow the surface off, but you don’t want it to hurt you or destroy everything surrounded, this mod is absolutely needed. This is just a simple mod providing useful thing for you and even this mod is just a little mod, still this mod also needs Minecraft Forge to work properly.
If you really find this Useful TNT Mod interesting and useful, be sure to give this mod a go to see how useful it is by yourself. With the new item added by this mod, you will never have to worry about using TnT and destroy those valuable ores and XP or even stone!
Useful TNT Mod Main Features
- New item created called TNT detonated
- TNT now won’t destroy the existing items or xp
Useful TNT Mod Pros and Cons
- The use of TNT become much easier as it won’t damage the players
- The TNT will not destroy existing items or xp
- Really useful mod, useful TNT
- With this mod installed, you will not see how dangerous of TNT is which the effect of this dangerous thing has decreased in a way to help players taking advantages when mining
- This mod does require Minecraft Forge to stabilize and maintain the game and its memory not to get crashed
How to install Useful TNT Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first before doing anything with the mod, REALLY IMPORTANT!
- Go to your Minecraft directory which should be in %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft
- Look for mods folder
- Download Useful TNT Mod from the link given below with the most suitable version, according to your game version
- Just simply put the downloaded file into the mods folder
- Launch the game and check whether the mod is installed properly or not
- You’re good to go with this awesome mod!