Sometimes, you’ve got too many emerald ores that you won’t know the way to use it as if it’s for decoration. It’s not that beautiful or it doesn’t look luxury at all comparing to the other things. But you do know that you can use that to trade with the villagers in the village for something valuable or worthless. But sometimes, finding the village is a pain in the ass. So, here is a mod that will make you notice easier that you are close to the village with the mod called Village Boundary Mod.
Village Boundary Mod is a simple mod, but it has potential. It’s the mod that will create the village boundary using a little feature about the red flowers that will be planted on grass blocks on the village boundary with the super slow speed. You might wonder, if there are subtract the number of housings within the area or boundary, the flowers on the border will adjust accordingly or be removed depending on that if there isn’t one already, it will be planted and it will not be planted if there is one already. But what if that is non-grass/sand blocks along the border instead? There is nothing happens. It’s pretty complicated if you want to find or detect the village because you are going to need some code and some math calculation about the boundary. For the adjustment of the boundary, it’s going to take times which is really slow to change in the village center and radius.
If this Village Boundary Mod have more attention, you might see the new features of this mod available in the next update. Perhaps, there are something more new and interesting which are all about the boundary stuff.
Village Boundary Mod Main Features
- Red flowers planted on grass on the village boundary
- Planting of dead bushes on sand for desert villages added
Village Boundary Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod has potential as if there are more features about it
- You can easily detect and know yourself when you are clear to the village as there are red flowers planted on the grass block
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work which you have to go, find, download and install it first with the latest version or the most compatible version before installing the mod
- The red flowers planted on grass blocks are super slow
How to install Village Boundary Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first before doing anything with the mod
- Download Village Boundary Mod from the link download provided below
- Be sure to have both the mod and Minecraft Forge with the latest or most compatible version comparing to you game
- Head to your Minecraft directory or .minecraft
- Copy and paste the downloaded mod into the mods folder
- If you do not see or have any mods folder, just create new one with the name ‘mods’