Villager Inventory Viewer Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a small mod that useful for me. Have you ever wondered how villagers carry their items? I mean when you make a trade with them, where did they get those bread or some other items in exchange. Also, you don’t even know how they are going to gather these items as well right? But for what we all know it is NPC which the computer will give them the items automatically, but how those items are refilled, so let’s check and see this awesome mod.
Villager Inventory Viewer Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is quite a small mod, but useful for me though. This mod is made by ‘Urushibara’. This is a mod that will allow you to simply view the villagers inventory and also you can edit mod as well. To use this mod you just go find the NPC or the Villagers anywhere in the world, but mostly they are at the village right? So find the village first, once you are in front of the villager just sneak or hold SHIFT and right click on the villager and there will be the GUI of the villager inventory pop up like your inventory.
Now, you can see that how many items they have, but in my experience, I did not see any of them carry things, just a blank, but I find this interesting because if you are the one who are lazy to throw the trash away from your body, you just open the villager inventory and then drag your trash in their inventory lol.
Keep putting trash in their inventory, I wonder if the next updates, once you put something bad in their inventory, they will have face expressions lol.
Villager Inventory Viewer Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 Main Features
- This mod allows you to view the villagers’ inventory
- Press SHIFT- Right button to open the inventory of the villagers
Villager Inventory Viewer Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 Pros and Cons
- This is a really interesting and useful for some people that want to sneak around the villager.
- There is not more other feature or detail about this mod except.
- It is the mod that allow you to view the inventory of the villager
- A really small mod
How to install Villager Inventory Viewer Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download Villager Inventory Viewer Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 with the mod don’t forget to install Forge first
- Search for %appdata% and open .minecraft folder
- Create new folder and name it ‘mods’, but if you already have this, do not create
- Copy and paste the whole .zip file into the mods folder without extraction
- Start the game
- Find the villagers and try Shift-right clicking to see if the mod work or not