VintageCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Are you feeling the same like there is no new thing for you to enjoy with in the world of Minecraft which you think it’s kind of boring when you have to play with it every day, so today I would like to show you or give you a new mod called VintageCraft Mod.
VintageCraft Mod is a really interesting mod made by the developer named TyronX which this mod is like a full conversion mod which is gameplay-wise, settled somewhere in-between Vanilla Minecraft or the original Minecraft and the TerraFirmaCraft. Actually, the gold of this mod is to make resources generally more challenging to acquire that will help to encourage the player in mining, exploring. Which that will help to improve the aspect of the game as it enable long term gameplay goals, leveraging the powers of procedural generation. As all Minecrafters might realize that the game is slowly losing the challenging aspects of survival and resource gathering which that will make the game dead! While TerraFirmaCraft is alternative with its strongfocus on survival. Moreover, there will be new terrain generator, near infinite biomes, many new blocks and ores added, and new mechanics of the game. More realistic generations, biomes are not a thing anymore. Trees no longer are boringly structured as they are generated realistically.
With this VintageCraft Mod installed, your world will be come much MUCH better as everything will become more realistic by the features of this mod. You will no longer have to face with the same old easy thing that you find in the Vanilla Minecraft anymore because of this mod!
VintageCraft Mod Main Features
- More realistic generations
- Biomes and trees are not a thing anymore because now they are based on the realistic model
VintageCraft Mod Pros and Cons
- Your world is not boringly challenging anymore because there is new challenge that you have to survive throughout the new world of Minecraft
- This mod also helps to encourage people to explore thing more as all the materials or the resources are not easy to find anymore, maybe
- There is nothing bad about this mod except it requires the players to download and install Minecraft Forge first
How to install VintageCraft Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first as it’s needed
- Download VintageCraft Mod from the link download given below
- Be sure to download the version that is worked best with your Minecraft (The Version)
- Go into your Minecraft directory which should be %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Open in the mods folder, but if you do not have this folder, just create one yourself with the ‘mods’ name
- Drag and drop the entire downloaded file into the mods folder
- Have fun!