Visibility Texture Pack
Another good day that I feel like all Minecrafters might be looking for some new texture pack that will bring them to life in Minecraft again! Something like brand new experience and interesting things included. So, for today the texture pack that I would like to show to you guys is the pack called Visibility Texture Pack.
Visibility Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.5/1.7.4/1.6.2 is a really interesting texture pack which made by the developer named ‘kyctarniq’. This pack comes with only one resolution same as the default one which is 16x, but as you know that do not judge the book by its cover. This is one of the 16x texture pack that I spent most of the time with. As you may know that this pack is the continuation of the Thinkr’s original pack, so some of you might be familiar with this pack for sure. You might already check what your world will be if you install this pack and use it in your world right? Everything is going to look so fine, I mean simple and bright, but pleasant to the eyes as well with the cartoonish style will make you want to play the game much more. Some new features added by this pack are included the simple texture, new and clean GUI, there will be borders around for every single block. The direction of the sun, moon and clouds that will heading are fixed now! According to your experience, I know that some ore and clay are barely to see, so they are now fixed to become much easier to see. Especially, the Ender world looks so cool. It’s like you are using the shader mod when you see things nearby the glowstone which is pretty awesome.
If you find this texture pack interesting and think that it’s looking good, so why not give this awesome Visibility Texture Pack a go! Loads of fun with new content for the detail which will bring you the new experience to your Minecraft world with the whole brand new things available to entertain you for all the time!
Visibility Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.5/1.7.4/1.6.2 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 16x
- Simple textures added
- New cleaner GUI added
- There are borders around every single block
- The direction of the sun, moon and clouds
- Now Ore and Clay become much easier to see
Visibility Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.5/1.7.4/1.6.2 Pros and Cons
- Even though, this mod comes with only low resolution as the default one, but the texture and the pattern of every single block look pretty cool with cartoonish style
- Low details, but look good, which will make your game face no laggy!
- There is only one resolution for this texture pack
- The texture pack detail might be too low for some people opinion, so it is not quite popular though
How to install Visibility Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.5/1.7.4/1.6.2
- Download Visibility Texture Pack from the link given below
- Once you click in the link, there will be versions for you to choose, just choose the one that is best suitable your Minecraft best
- Search for %appdata%/.minecraft
- Open in the resourcepacks folder
- Put the downloaded file in here
- Launch the game, select the new texture pack from your Texture Packs menu