A little and simple mod with its features that are extremely useful called Visible Armor Slots Mod. This mod is useful in term of allowing you to access the inventory or the armor UI without having to only access it from your inventory as you can now access it from any UI like crafting table, anvil, enchanting table and many more.
Visible Armor Slots Mod is a really useful and convenient mod made by sidben. Basically, this mod adds in the new GUI of the armor that can be easily accessed from anywhere. It means that you don’t really have to open your own inventory anymore just to equip it. That’s such a useful features as most people have been facing this problem and find it boring and a pain when they want to repair your piece of armor and you already got into the anvil UI, realize that you are still wearing it which you have to leave from that page to take it off before re-entering the UI again. So, this mod is really on point to brighten up your day. Importantly, you don’t have to waste time to open and close your inventory multiple times. Moreover, it doesn’t allow you to access only the equip part as you can just enchant, repair, and craft as well. Unfortunately, this mod is an early under development, so it only works for blocks currently. Surely, most of the entities will be supported in the next update as well like those villagers, horse and minecarts.
Is this a useful mod that you guys have been waiting for? Now one of your biggest problem have been solved with this awesome Visible Armor Slots Mod installed. No more time to waste anymore. Hopefully, this mod helps you guys with the problem you’re currently facing.
Visible Armor Slots Mod Main Features
- This mod simple allows you to access the armor and off-hand slots from several inventories
Visible Armor Slots Mod Pros and Cons
- It’s extremely convenient and useful as you don’t have to open and close the inventory several times just to get your stuff enchanted or repaired
- Now you don’t have to open and close the inventory many times just to equip or craft armor
- Currently, it only works for blocks so those entities will not work for now with the armor GUI
- This mod is made for Minecraft 1.9
- This mod heavily requires Minecraft Forge to work without any problem
How to install Visible Armor Slots Mod
- Download Visible Armor Slots Mod with the latest version from the link download provided below
- As Minecraft required Minecraft Forge, download and install it first and also with the latest version as well
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find mods folder and open it
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- All done